Smart Agric is a project with the aim to train 100 youths on good agronomic practices, Agric Technology and Agribusiness/value chain.
Smart Agric aims to train 100 youths after which 50 of them will be selected to be provided access to prepared one hectare piece of land and inputs for the one hectare each, which will include quality seeds, fertilizer, agro-chemicals on credit at 0% interest rate. They will also receive mentorship, hands-on extension services, a 4 months farm project, access to storage and market linkages.
To be eligible for this challenge, the following criteria must apply to you. Please read them carefully before continuing to the application form.
- You must be a youth between 18 – 35 years old.
- You must be willing to commit to the whole process, from training to sale of harvested produce.
- You must be living in Minna, Niger state.
- You must be willing to be part of a cooperative.
- You must be willing to pay-back the input loan.
- You must be earning less than N250,000 a year.
You must have a valid ID (e.g. drivers license, international passport, National ID, NIN and voters card)
Download, fill and submit your application before 5pm 31st October 2021.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our office: No 10A Peniel Plaza, Opp Federal High Court, Off western by-pass, Minna, Niger state.
DOWNLOAD HERE: Smart-Agric-Application-Form 12